I found it very interesting when Pawlenty came out and said,
But her record of accomplishment in Congress is nonexistent. It’s nonexistent. And so we’re not looking for folks who, you know, just have speech capabilities, we’re looking for people who can lead a large enterprise in a public setting and drive it to conclusion. I’ve done that, she hasn’t.I love it when republicans eat their own.
I like her response, even better.
I have fought the cap-and-trade agenda, rather than implement it, and I will work to end cap-and-trade as President of the United States. I stood up against President Obama’s support of the $700 billion bailout rather than defend it.Let's break down what she said.
I was a leading voice, fighting against Obamacare and the unconstitutional individual mandates; I did not lift my voice in praise of it. My message brought tens of thousands of Americans to Washington D.C. to oppose Obamacare. As President I will not rest until Obamacare is repealed. And I will not vote to raise the debt ceiling.
- Fought against implementation of cap-and-trade
- Will work to end cap-and-trade
- Was against the $700 billion dollar bailout
- Was a leading voice against Obamacare
- Thinks individual mandates are unconstitutional
- Wants to repeal Obamacare
- Will not vote to raise the debt limit
Looks like all talk and no action.
Sounds to me like Pawlenty was right.