Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Don't Know, Don't Care"

That is what I heard from my wife when, after watching a commercial for a 2010 Mercedes, I said "Why are they bringing out the 2010 models when we are barely into 2009?"

I remember that as a kid, the new cars came out around October. I remember riding my bike down to the local Chevy dealer to see the new cars in their showroom.

Lately it seems that the new car models have been coming out earlier and earlier in the year. Why is that? Will the 2011 models be coming out before the end of this year?

Well, I know if I ask my wife, she will say "Don't know, don't care".

2 comments:

  1. I am with your wife on that one! Car lover and all, I figure it is just some plot to win our money over. No other practical reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm a girl that asks that very same question. How can it really be a 2010 when you it was produced and purchased in a earlier year?

    ReplyDelete